This two-day course combines clinical lectures on aspects of adults with congenital heart disease focusing on echo-anatomic correlates and management. This is a two-day course suitable for anyone interested and involved in the treatment and management of adults with congenital heart disease.4
- Day one (Friday) comprises clinical lectures and the corresponding morphology of the lesion on individual echo units/laptops.
- Day two (Saturday) comprises lectures and the corresponding morphology of the lesion on individual echo units/laptops in the morning and hands-on Echo scanning in the afternoon.
- Echocardiographic hands-on scanning of pathologies is under the guidance of experienced tutors (limited places for this day).
- All ultrasounds are Vivid echocardiography machines in Clinical Hospital Centre Zagreb, Rebro echocardiography laboratory.
- Participants can attend separate:
- Lesions with echo units (Friday and Saturday morning)
- Hands-on scanning (limited places) (Saturday afternoon)
- Please note that the hands-on scanning sessions are for right-hand scanners only.